Long hair is always beautiful and feminine!
Long hair is a permanent fashion accessory which you can wear up, down, or any way you like it. If you find it hard to make your locks grow longer, then here are tips on how to make your hair look longer in a matter of minutes:
- Keep your hair straight rather than styling it with curls and waves. The body of curly or wavy hair decreases the length of your locks.
- If you have curly or wavy hair, using a hair straightener can make your locks look lengthier. Use them only as needed, because applying heat to your hair frequently can damage it.
- The way you style your hair influences how people perceive the length of your locks. For best results, let your short hairs rest on your shoulders. Letting your hair lay on your back will make it look shorter because the shoulders will obstruct the view of pseudo-long hair.
- Apply volumizing mousse on your hair to make it look thicker. That is because a thicker mane creates the illusion of length.
- Seek the help of a trusted hairstylist should you decide to ‘revamp’ your hair. A trim every so often is needed to get rid of split ends. A trim also gives your hair the chance to grow longer and healthier.
- If you have thin hair, ask your hairstylist to give you a look with “thin” ends so your hair can look thicker and longer.
- Avoid a layered haircut. In this style, the hairs near your face will be nipped more, making your hair look shorter, despite the fact that your back hairs are longer.
- Take care of your hair. Long hair needs to be maintained often. Careless styling and coloring can damage your hair and result in split ends, which will make you look dowdy even if you have long hair. For best results, comb your lengthy locks carefully, and use a long-toothed comb for wet hair.
- If have extremely short hair and want a long mane right away, then applying hair extensions is your best option. Consult your hairstylist with regards to this procedure because he knows best where the extensions should be attached on. He can also determine which type of hair extensions suit your hair color, so you can achieve a subtle and natural look.
If you want to have long hair, you don’t have to fret because there are many magic tricks which can fool lookers into thinking that your mane is longer and healthier, unlike before!